If your child is self isolating due to COVID-19 and is well enough to complete school learning, please use the advise below to support your child during this time.
Each day your child can:
1. Use the Oxford Owl Website to work on phonics and other reading activities.
2. Complete Floppy phonics activites and sheet (email the class teacher for a copy).
3. Learn to read and spell the high frequency and common exception words.
4. Access the White Rose Maths website and follow class current learning and activities/sheets (email the class teacher for a copy).
5. Explore the Oak Academy virtual library, please refer to the current class newsletter for current learning.
6. Research an area connected to the topic we are covering this half term and present as you wish to each day.
Please don't hesitate to email your childs class teacher through the class email: email@example.com
Any complete work can email to the class teacher through the class email or be brought into school on your child's return.