Year 3 2019 - 2020
In Year 3 we are currently working on the topic Rivers.
We have created a timetable with activites for week one of learning from home which can be found under 'file manager'. These activities follow what we have been recently learning in class.
If your child is at home there are lots of ways to continue learning remotely. Theses inclue:
- Access to SpellingShed or MathsShed on the EdShed app or https://www.edshed.com/en-gb
- Using TT Rocktars using the app or online.
- On MyMaths we have set lots of activities that can be accessed from home focusing on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Lexia using the LexiaCore5 app or online.
- There is also Purple Mash which has lots of useful resources for a variety of different subjects.
- Completing tasks from their independent research log.
There are also lots of other sites that you can use at home:
All subjects - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
All subjects - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
French - https://www.duolingo.com/learn
Key PE Sports will be uploading these videos/resources on their Facebook page @keypesports.co.uk at 10:00 each day
Please keep checking back on this page as more information will be added in the following days.
Any issues or questions or issues Mr Banner and Miss Evans on:
email@example.com or vis ClassDojo.
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
First News, by Mr Anderton
Faith Formation Resources for the Fifth Sunday of Lent, by Mr Anderton
First News 2 , by Mr Anderton
Year 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display