Year 4 2019 - 2020
If your child is at home there are lots of ways to continue learning remotely:
Each day we will be releasing three activities that can be completed on Learning By Questions. These will be a mixture of Maths, English and Science.
To find your daily code please see the scrolling main on the home page of the website.
To access learning by questions you can use lbq.org/task or using the LBQ Task app.
- Access to SpellingShed and MathsShed or either the EdShed app or on https://play.edshed.com/login
- Using TTRockstars using the app or online.
- On MyMaths we have set lots of learning that can be accessed from home focusing on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Lexia using the LexiaCore5 app or online.
- There is also Purple Mash which has lots of useful resources for a variety of different subjects.
- Completing tasks from their Independent research log.
There are also lots of other sites that you can use at home:
Key PE Sports will be uploading these videos/resources on their Facebook page @keypesports.co.uk at 10:00 each day
Please keep checking back on this page as more information will be added in the following days.
Any issues or questions please contact Mr Anderton and Miss Seager on:
or via ClassDojo.
Files to Download
Year 4: News items
First News, by Mr Anderton
Faith Formation Resources for the Fifth Sunday of Lent, by Mr Anderton
First News 2 , by Mr Anderton
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display